Are Zodiac Signs Legit?
Are Zodiac Signs Legit?
Are zodiac signs real? I’m sure that is something we have asked ourselves a million times while we read the charts of the signs assigned to our birth month. I have never been a fan of zodiac signs for the simple reason that my mind is not able to process the analogy it takes for someone who may have no expertise in that field, to determinate your personality just because you were born on that specific date.
Are Zodiac Signs Legit?
I truly have no idea whether they are, or if they’re not. As I said, I am not a fan of this “get to know me” method, but I do enjoy reading some of the things that are posted on a regular basis on social media and all over the internet when it comes to my zodiac sign.
I find it entertaining to see and compare all of the misconceptions that people think a certain sign has, but in reality, it is completely the opposite.
I am not going to lie, I have found some readings that somehow match my personality and who I am as a person, but at the same time, that fits a lot of the people I know, that are in no way the same sign as me. That alone just makes me go back to where we started…are zodiac signs real?
I am honestly not going to get into all zodiac signs because I truly have no knowledge regarding any of them. Though, I do want to compare what it has been said about Capricorn’s, to the reality of those who are identified as so, such as myself.
Here are some of the traits that I found while researching my zodiac sign. I truly don’t know how to feel about these…
- Capricorn’s love to prove people wrong – Well, in some part yes, I do. But it’s never about proving them wrong. It’s more likely to be about educating them on something that they have no knowledge of. If there’s no knowledge, then they’re just basing their opinions upon what other people think and not on concrete facts.
- Capricorn’s tend to be nervous, but won’t let anyone know – I think this can apply to absolutely anyone regardless of zodiac signs. I do get nervous a lot, especially when dealing with anxiety. Though, if a situation is giving me too much stress and anxiety, I will let the other person know how much their energy is impacting my state of mind. Therefore, this can happen to absolutely anyone whose dealing with their mental health, or if they’re just stressed on a daily basis.
- Capricorn’s usually blame themselves when something goes wrong – Again, this can apply to absolutely anyone. That’s not really a personality trait, but instead, it can be a mental illness that can be related to anxiety and trauma.
- Capricorn’s are way too honest – Well, having to deal with anxiety on a constant basis has actually made me fear rejection and other people’s opinions when it comes to my personal opinions. Therefore, I can’t agree with this one.
- Capricorn’s usually look out for others rather than focusing on themselves – Finally, something I can agree on when it comes to my sign. I’d rather solve everyone else’s problems rather than my own, and that alone can lead to disasters and personal conflicts. Not to mention the overwhelming and draining feeling one gets when doing said thing.
- Capricorn’s don’t usually let people get too close to them because they don’t want people to know them that well – That is actually really accurate for me. I love connections and I love knowing people, but when it comes to me and my trust issues, there’s no way of tearing down those walls.
- Capricorn’s are said to be realistic and persistent – This one is actually true. Even though I love to daydream, I do see my surroundings and struggles as realistic as I can. Persistent? Well, it depends on what we’re talking about. I do know what boundaries are and if a person doesn’t want to do something, then they should not be forced in any way to do so. That is something that society nowadays needs to understand. Again, this can be related to anyone regardless of signs.
What Does The Above Prove?
As I said before, some things can be related to your specific sign, and other things are just too generalized. For something to be determined as “facts”, they need to have a consistent background of reasonable and concrete statements. I don’t think it’s possible to describe a person’s whole personality based on a zodiac sign. Especially when what it’s said on the sign can be placed under every other sign.
So, do I think zodiac signs are legit? Not really. It’s not like everyone who is a Capricorn is going to have the same overall qualities and the same personality. I would definitely not base who I am as a person to something that a stranger who may not even know anything about the horoscope, said about my specific sign.
Do keep in mind, this was just an overview of what I think, and my personal opinion regarding this topic and this specific zodiac sign. I’m not an expert on this, I’m just trying to see more along the lines than what you usually see when you’re reading about your respective sign, because I’m pretty sure that whenever you see something related to your specific sign, you stop and read it thinking that it fits you perfectly, but that’s just because you think it’s part of your personality but it isn’t. I usually don’t believe in things that are not scientifically proven or that have any type of hypothetical explanation surrounded by researched facts. Anyone who’s an expert or has a deeper knowledge about the horoscope, you can leave your thoughts down below and maybe shine some insights into what this all means to you and maybe how it all works.
I would love to hear from you all in the comment section down below. Are zodiac signs real? Are zodiac signs legit? What do you think?